Fifth-Annual List Honors Leading MSPs for Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud & More
Princeton, New Jersey, November 19, 2021: ChannelE2E, a CyberRisk Alliance information resource, has named Hanu to the Top 250 Public Cloud MSPs list for 2021
The list and research identify and honor the top managed IT service providers (MSPs) that support customers on Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, and more. The research also pinpoints MSPs that increasingly address public cloud security for end customers.
The rankings are based on ChannelE2E’s 2021 readership survey combined with the digital media site’s global editorial coverage of managed cloud services. The fifth-annual list highlights growing momentum for cloud-focused MSPs, and growing investments in managed cloud security services.
“We are honored to be recognized in the Top 20 of ChannelE2E’s Top 250 MSP list for 2021. We are especially proud of our year-over-year jump in the rankings from #79 in 2020 to #17 in 2021.
This year we have witnessed strong growth, which we expect to accelerate further in 2022. We have further strengthened our Data and AI services, expanded our application development capabilities, and have made some exciting security partnerships. This allows us to continuously improve how we manage, monitor, secure, and optimize cloud infrastructure, data, and applications for our clients. With our extensive Azure experience and deep industry expertise in Healthcare, Manufacturing and FinTech, we maintain our leadership among cloud MSPs.”, said Dave Sasson, Chief Strategy Officer at Hanu.
Highlights from the associated ChannelE2E research include:
- Public Cloud MSP Revenue Growth: MSP honorees, on average, expect to generate $37 million in public cloud revenues in 2021, up 27% from 2020.
- Geography: MSP honorees are headquartered in 29 different countries, and 56% of the MSP honorees are headquartered outside of the United States.
- Public Cloud Platforms Supported: 82% of the MSP honorees support Microsoft Azure, followed by AWS (67%), Google Cloud Platform (33%) and VMware Cloud on AWS (25%).
- Largest Revenue Share: 53% of MSP honorees said Microsoft Azure generates the bulk of their public cloud revenues, followed by AWS (35%).
- Cybersecurity: Public cloud MSPs are growing their focus on cloud security posture management (CSPM), extended detection and response (XDR), and additional cyber services.
- M&A: Mergers, acquisitions and private equity investments continue to accelerate across the public cloud MSP sector.
The Top 250 Public Cloud MSPs list and research were overseen by Editorial Director Joe Panettieri (@JoePanettieri). Find the online list and associated report here: http://www.ChannelE2E.com/top250.
A Microsoft Partner for over 15 years, a Tier I CSP Partner, and an Azure Expert Managed Service Provider exclusively dedicated to Azure migration and integration, Hanu supports enterprises with unequaled intelligence and expertise providing Managed Transformation, Application Modernization, and Enterprise IT Innovation.
From Azure CSP to Managed Services to strategic consulting and development, Hanu has the expertise to help organizations capture the potential of their cloud strategy through discovery, decision, and delivery, across each stage of their transformation.
Hanu’s commitment is to deliver 100% scalability, transparency, and agility to guide, set, and keep organizations on a clear path to the cloud and their transformation.
ChannelE2E, a CyberRisk Alliance information resource, is the leading digital brand for MSPs, IT service providers, channel partners and strategic investors seeking to maximize their business valuations, mitigate business risk and maximize security — from Entrepreneur to Exit. Visit www.ChannelE2E.com.