Hanu Named to ChannelE2E’s Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs: 2020 Edition
Fifth-Annual List Reveals Leading MSPs In Healthcare, Legal, Government, Financial Services, Manufacturing & More.
Princeton, New Jersey, April 23, 2020 – Hanu, a leading global Microsoft Cloud Technology company has been named to ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list and research (http://www.channelE2E.com/top100) for 2020. The annual list and research #Top100MSP identify and honor the top 100 managed services providers (MSPs) in healthcare, legal, government, financial services, manufacturing, and additional vertical markets.
The Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs rankings are based on ChannelE2E’s Q4 2019 and January 2020 readership survey, and ChannelE2E’s vertical market industry coverage. MSPs featured throughout the list and research leverage deep vertical market expertise to drive annual recurring revenues (ARR) in specific market segments.
This year’s research revealed several key MSP market trends, including:
- Honorees generated a combined $1.12 billion in vertical market annual recurring revenue (ARR) in 2019, up from $699.1 million in 2018. The surge involved organic growth combined with accelerating merger and acquisition (M&A) activity.
- The most successful vertical market MSPs are zeroing in on financial services and healthcare, while MSPs in the legal and manufacturing sectors also showed particularly strong growth.
- The Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs now manage more than 2.8 million users across their customer sites in 2019, up from 2.6 million in 2018.
- MSPs consider their top vertical market technology partners to be Microsoft (56%), Dell Technologies (22%), Cisco Systems (21%), Datto (19%), ConnectWise (11%) and Ingram Micro (11%).
“After Nines Inc. congratulates Hanu on this honor,” said Amy Katz, CEO of After Nines Inc. “Vertical market MSPs are uniquely positioned to assist their customers with automation, cybersecurity, e-commerce and business recovery services during this challenging time for the global economy.”
The ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list and research are overseen by Content Czar Joe Panettieri (@JoePanettieri). Find the online list and associated report here.
A Microsoft Partner for over 15 years, a Tier I CSP Partner, and an Azure Expert Managed Service Provider exclusively dedicated to Azure migration and integration, Hanu supports enterprises with unequaled intelligence and expertise providing Managed Transformation, Application Modernization, and Enterprise IT Innovation.
From Azure CSP to Managed Services to strategic consulting and development, Hanu has the expertise to help organizations capture the potential of their cloud strategy through discovery, decision, and delivery, across each stage of their transformation.
Hanu’s commitment is to deliver 100% scalability, transparency, and agility to guide, set, and keep organizations on a clear path to the cloud and their transformation.
About After Nines Inc.
After Nines Inc. provides timeless IT guidance for strategic partners and IT security professionals across ChannelE2E (www.ChannelE2E.com) and MSSP Alert (www.MSSPAlert.com). ChannelE2E tracks every stage of the IT service provider journey — from entrepreneur to exit. MSSP Alert is the global voice for Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs).
- For sponsorship information contact After Nines Inc. CEO Amy Katz, Amy@AfterNines.com
- For content and editorial questions contact After Nines Inc. Content Czar Joe Panettieri, Joe@AfterNines.com